Saturday, October 31, 2009

REWIND!!! GRACE JONES: THE ULTIMATE COSTUMER


Grace Jones LOVES to wear a costume. And she does it RIGHT!!! So for a little Halloween inspiration here are some photos from a show she performed in New York in July.
a little note I sent my girl Marla who couldn't make it out that night:
"The show was so insanely amazing - you would have LOVED tht show!!! It was everything that is cool about fashion and music and being different and creative!! Everything we love about new york was there!! It made me think oh yes I love this about new york!!! It was the biggest group of gay men and hags and drags I have ever seen!! The outfits and people watching... oye!! And Grace seriously took down the house the costumes changed almost every song from bare ass naked to swarovski lasar hat! Girl it was fierce!! Her body was incredible her voice perfection and the band killed...you have to look up pictures... Made me think you would have loved xoxoxoxox I wore my new Missoni shirt and Yves gold collar and literally queens were touching my shoulder, tagging me and whispering "fierceeee" !! What a riot!!! Xoxoxoxooxoxox Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed"
PHOTOS: COMPLIMENTS OF CLAUDIA DE SOUSA BAPTISTA

No comments:

Post a Comment